With the theme of physical activity this year for our family, we were invited to Hike to Timpanogos Cave with our neighbors. Wow!!! It is very steep. We had a fun time, yet again feeling muscles that we didn't know we had. Megan was a trooper. She walked the entire 3 1/2 miles without one complaint. Having lived in Utah 36 yrs. I had never hiked to Timpanogos Cave. I couldn't believe I was daring enough to take the kids. The path is not very wide, but the side of the mountain is cliff. The kids were great. They stayed on the inside of the path the entire hike. We kept telling them "just keep your hand agains the rock wall!" The hike was all worth it to see the inside of the cave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice Photo. We had a blast going up with you guys. we should do it more often. adios. Matt
Post a Comment